Costs removable denture

Removable denture without dental implants

A new denture will be covered by the dutch insurance for 75%. The other 25% has to be paid by the patient who can get this (partial) back from his dental-insurance.

 At our informationpage you can find more information about removable dentures without dental implants. 

 

Removable denture with dental implants 

When it is not possible anymore to make a new good fitting denture because of resorption of the jaw, implants can be covered by the insurance. 

An amount of €360 has to be paid by the patient. If the patient has an dental insurance this may be covered by the insurance.

At our informationpage you can find more information about removable dentures without dental implants. 


Follow us:

Make an appointment

Intake always within two weeks!

formulier  through the website


telefoon  +31 (0) 10 290 95 09

Make an appointment

Intake always within two weeks! maak een afspraak formulier  through the website
telefoon  +31 (0) 10 290 95 09




Quality guaranteed

Follow us: